Home » Poker
Category Archives: Poker
Nintendo Wii games are precious in value and content. The high quality graphics of the Wii games are simply amazing. The Wii game discs are costly as compared to Xbox or PS3 games. The pricey game discs have compelled the Wii gaming console owners to backup their original games. That is why, it is insane on the gamer’s part to spend twice on a single game.
Since the game discs are fragile, it is inevitable that they are subjected to damage one day due to the overuse. That is why it becomes essential to backup the game disc. But this cannot be done using your usual CD or DVD burning software. It requires a special game copying software that you need to purchase. Some people prefer to fix the scratched game discs rather than spending $30 on the game copying software. They run behind the fixing methods like banana trick and alcohol trick. Rubbing banana or wiping alcohol on the scratched discs is not an ideal method to fix the game discs. In fact, I would say that once the game disc has got scratched, it is far from fixing. In stead of pursuing such silly methods, it is wise to spend some amount on the game copying software and go on making backup of your favorite game discs.
Making backup of your favorite game discs is not difficult at all. What you need is install a game copying software, a bunch of blank DVDs and your own original game disc that you are willing to burn. The burning process is not lengthy, if your computer is newer and faster. It will take few minutes to burn a DVD and make a backup copy in no time.
The burning process is quite simple. Firstly, load the Wii game disc in your computer that you want to make the copy. Secondly, start the game copying software. It will decrypt all the data of your game disc onto the computer. Then the software will prompt you to load a blank disc. The last thing is it will make an exact duplicate copy of the original Wii game.
Thus, you can save your money by backing up your original game discs. The condition is you should purchase the game copying software. That is the legal and royal way to backup your favorite Nintendo Wii games.
The Nintendo DS Console has been the world’s hottest selling video game consoles of the decade, and with all of it’s various models (The Nintendo DSi, Nintendo DSi XL and Nintendo 3DS) the Nintendo handheld brand will only be going from strength to strength. This successful portable entertainment system has spawned a wide range of adventure, strategy, simulation, and education titles which have helped the DSi go from strength to strength in the last few years.
With the success of the Nintendo DS Console there have been thousands of fantastic Nintendo DS Games released, hundreds of which have been given critical acclaim for both playability and game play. While this huge number of DS games means you will never get bored of your Nintendo DS console, it does mean that it can be hard to find the right game for you.
To help you out I will classify different categories of Nintendo DS games you can find which will massively reduce the time it takes for you to find the perfect DS Game for your own personal needs.
Brain Teasers and Educational DS Games
There are hundreds of Nintendo DS Games out there which will stretch your mind, and help increase your knowledge. Whether you are looking for a brain trainer, a portable sudoku game, or a language trainer, you can find a wide variety of educational DS games for you to use on the move.
I have personally used both the Brain Training DS Games and a Learn Spanish DS game, which vastly improved both my mental reflexes, and my ability to speak another language!
Action DS Games
Forget learning, sometimes you just want to blow stuff up. There are thousands of fast paced action DS games which send you on a wide range of missions and landscapes as you slash/shoot/fly your way through your enemies onslaught. สมัครสล็อต
Action DS Games are a great way to relieve stress and boredom, and I personally love to kill a few minutes with my action themed Nintendo DS Games. There are a huge range of action titles which bring a fast paced range of entertainment to the DSi!
Puzzle DS Games
There are a wide variety of puzzle games to suit all ages with the Nintendo DS. Whether you want to draw your way out of a puzzling situation, or match your symbols on fast paced puzzle games like bejeweled, you are sure to find a puzzle DS game which helps keep you entertained.
Puzzle DS Games are great for people like me who often need a little mental challenge, but don’t often have time to spend keeping up with things like the Brain Training DS games.
Mystery and Adventure DS Games
There are plenty of mystery and adventure DS games out there where you will have to search for clues, solve riddles and catch the master criminals. These usually contain a lot of Puzzles, however I did not include Adventure DS games with Puzzle DS games, since the puzzles are generally just part of a much bigger problem solving game.
Mystery DS Games and Adventure DS games generally follow complex but enjoyable story lines which lead you through intriguing tales. A quick warnings, these adventure DS games can often be addictive, and you might find yourself playing your DS game a little bit too often!
Mystery and adventure games for the DS include titles such as Professor Layton, and even Pokemon DS!
DS Games for Girls
DS Games for girls give a female spin to the great Nintendo DS Console. Whether your girl wants a horse, to own a clothing store, or play out life in a simulated town, there are hundreds of Nintendo DS Games for Girls!
A lot of the feminine DS titles help teach your daughter about a wide variety of things they will encounter in their life, as well as teaching them about fashion and pet care!
Enjoy family gaming with these 10 Best Xbox 360 Family Games! These game picks are very enjoyable and you won’t feel guilty for ignoring the kids! The majority of these great games can be purchased at budget prices, and each will provide hours of family fun.
Just don’t get mad when your ego is bruised because you got powned by your 6 year old in Sega Superstars Tennis or Viva Pinata. . . You have been warned!
- Lego Rock Band: Now the entire family can enjoy the road to rock stardom! Contains some old favorites as well as some current hits, this game has tunes the whole family will love. Feature’s Rock n’ Roll challenges such as: Defeating a giant robot, demolishing a skyscraper, or storm summoning; all using the power of rock! Also features customization for your whole band. Climb the ladder to success by earning better equipment, vehicles, and furniture for the rock bands hangout. Has an easier skill level for the youngsters. *Note-This game requires a guitar peripheral
- Viva Pinata: Create a living garden! Influence and control the environment in order to create your own unique pet paradise! The contents you choose to create your world’s environment will determine which pinata species will be attracted to live there; as each has there own special requirements. Plant tree’s and plants, use ornaments, and build structures in order to create the prefect pinata paradise. You will need to bond with and understand each unique personality type in order for them to live in and thrive in your community. Excellent choice for a night of family gaming! Rated: Everyone
- Lego Indiana Jones + Kung Fu Panda (2 Game Set): Kung Fu Panda-Master the unique kung fu fighting styles and abilities of Po, Shifu, and the “Furious Five”. Level up in order to collect achievements and upgrades with special moves. Earn upgrades to build Po’s agility, speed, and strength. Lot’s of fun for sure! Lego Indiana Jones-The adventure of the Indiana Jones films with the fun of Lego’s. You can relive moments from the movies such as escaping from the snake pit! Unlock familiar favorite characters and create new one’s with all unique features. Use Indy’s whip to activate levers, attack, swing across chasms, and more. Play with friends or family members to battle enemies and escape from sticky situations. สมัครสล็อต
- Microsoft Children’s Miracle Network Games Bundle (includes 3 games! ): Viva Pinata Party Animals, Sonic The Hedgehog, and Shrek The Third. An incredible value, TON’S of fun for the kid’s and family alike, great for parties too. Very popular games, especially for ages 3-10. Each game is individually packaged, so they make great stocking stuffers! And 100% of Microsoft’s net proceeds from this Family Games pack go to support local Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals.
- Sega Superstars Tennis: Features 16 of Sega’s most popular characters such as Nights, Sonic, Ai Ai, and more! Hours of family gaming fun with (up to) 4 player multiplayer games, tournaments, and even unlockable special events. My kids and I love playing this game together on family gaming night, and so will yours! Notable kids favorites are such things as each playable character has a special “superstar ability” which unlocks temporarily to give a winning edge and guaranteed laughs. Also there are a choice of 10 different courts to play on, such as: Sonic’s lush Green Hill Zone, Ulala’s Space Channel 5 world, carnival, House of the Dead: Mansion, and others. There are even 4 tournament modes for unlocking extra bonus content. Also of note: The soundtrack consists of classic Sega songs reproduced in full Dolby Digital 5. 1, and my daughters LOVE the music! This game is sure to bring your family hours of racket smashing fun!
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4: Experience your favorite Harry Potter movie moments through the video game! Explore classic movie settings including Hogwartscastle, Diagon Alley, the Forbidden Forest and the village of Hogsmeade. LEGO Hogwarts castle is an incredible, 3-D environment and the most detailed LEGO game location ever created. Be a wizard and play as Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger or any one of over 100 possible character options. Learn magic by attending magic classes, learning to cast spells, mixing potions, flying around on broomsticks, and completing special tasks to earn points. Even features multiplayer co-op, so your team can play through Harry’s first 4 years at Hogwart’s together both online and off.
- Cars-Pretty simple, and simply FUN! All the same voice actors from the movie are featured in the game. Rip roaring racing fun playing as your favorite Cars character while helping Lightning McQueen capture the cherished Piston Cup Championship! Have fun racing through and tearing up the town of Radiator Springs for hours on end. Probably more for the 4-10 year old crowd, I had fun helping the kids play this so we could see the cut scenes.
- Lego Indiana Jones 2-The Adventure Continues: Features the wit and non-stop action of Indiana Jones mixed with the fun and creativeness of Lego’s! This second installment follows the escapades of Dr. Jones’ from the jungles of South America to the Peruvian Ruins and beyond. This game provides a truly amazing and unique gaming experience as it not only allows the player to create their own custom levels, but it allows players to combine these levels with those already part of the game, a TRULY CUSTOMIZED gaming experience like no other! Provides new Kingdom of the Crystal Skull playable characters such as Mutt Williams, and use special abilities such as Oxley’s Crystal Skull Power. All new levels with all new vehicles, such as planes, boats and mine carts! Even Indie’s whip has new powers, such as grabbing the bad guys and throwing them over his shoulder. It is even helpful for solving puzzles as well! 2 player co-op encourages parents to experience the fun as well.
Become a video game tester is many peoples dream this days… as opposed to just what other people think, a video game tester is a real work in the business that quite a few strive for. Even so, becoming a paid for game tester or beta tester isn’t just for the exciting and fun element. It doesn’t means that you will simply sit down, play the game all day, and gather a significant salary after that. Actually, it comes with a variety of expertise that the skillful video game tester need to obtain just before diving into the adrenalin-packed market place.
What Is the work of the Video Game Tester?
Like every other sorts of merchandise, video games involve mindful analysis just before they’re widely launched towards the online gaming market. This tactic is performed by organizations to make sure that a specific game includes a great possible ways to trigger madness amongst game enthusiasts. Obviously, the firms may look for the one and only down and dirty gamers by themselves. สล็อตโจ๊กเกอร์
How To Become a gaming tester?
Upon agreeing with all the corporation’s conditions, a finalized edition of this game combined with the guide is going to be deliver to your own early diagnostic tests. Because the corporation’s goal would be to create the video game free of errors, you’re anticipated to search for all of them through the gameplay.
This company will not give you eternally to complete the overall game which means you need to allocate extended hours to check what’s possibly not suitable while using game and exactly how could it be further more enhanced.
Exactly what Expertise I Have To Have to Turn into a Paid Out Game Tester?
Well, you may be a serious game player this is exactly why the corporation employed you however more importantly, you need to look out for game tester specifications that you should have to develop your own trustworthiness.
Possessing a discerning vision with regard to fine detail happens to be a must. You aren’t paid for only actively playing; you need to focus effectively upon each and every element of the game – through the character types right down to the particular gaming user interface. Don’t let yourself be way too overly enthusiastic in what you are actively playing, getting concentrate is the vital thing.
Right after the evaluation, you have to work well throughout placing your ideas directly into phrases. The firms will certainly appraise your effort depending on the examination document that you’ll distribute therefore come up with an additional energy to check structured and expert. Be in depth whenever detailing the mistakes. If you need to point out that there’s a staining using the shape in the 2nd circular, compose it as being detailed as possible.
Are you amongst those people who love playing video games more than anything? More than being in school? Or playing basketball with your friends? Or hanging out with friends? The truth is that everyone loves games whether you are old or young; there is no age limit in whether you can play a particular game or not, right? Gaming has become a source of entertainment for everyone including adults. Let’s talk about the pros and cons of gaming, how gaming is beneficial in certain situations and not so much in some.
The Pros of Gaming:
1) Great source of entertainment and Good stress reliever: Mostly all groups of ages are vulnerable to stress; whether it’s from working long hours, being in school all day, or encountering stressful situations at home. The most effective way to avoid stress is to stay away from stressful situations and embrace positive views in life. And this can be done by doing what you enjoy to do. If playing games is what makes you happy, then it’s worth playing video or online games for awhile to ease your stress.
2) Fine socializing gadget: With modern day technologies, what made gaming even more popular now is the fact that people can play games with other random people online. Moreover, by playing with random people and communicating with them allows making new friends and a means of socializing with other people who tend to have the same interest which makes playing a game even more fun. So, in a way gaming is a teenagers or anyone’s friend because it entertains there young brains as long as they are playing good games. สมัครสล็อต
The Cons of Gaming:
1) Bridging apart from Real World: some people are so involved in the world of gaming that they can’t see through pass that. They lose interest in outdoor activities; lag behind in school as they don’t find education and doing homework as much fun as playing video games; like being in home all day to play their games.
2) Damage to Eyesight and increased risk of Obesity: As much amusing and enjoyable gaming is doesn’t it make oneself a couch potato? When people love gaming so much and find it so pleasurable they tend to lag behind on other important things. Their life is just limited to that one room in which they can just sit and play games all day, and that’s what comforts them and makes them happy. This can become a long term health issue as if you stay home all day in a couch playing games you tend to eat lot of junk food and in lot more quantity compared to going out and playing ball with friends which takes up some energy. Moreover, by sitting all day and being not involved any physical work can also extend the risk of obesity. Furthermore, let’s not forget starring at the computer screen or TV for a long period of time playing games is very damaging to eyes and can weaken eyesight in long term.
There are many places that offer free online games for a person to fill their spare time with. There is a countless number of people who participate in online games each day, and many of those people would admit to how addictive these games can be. If you have found yourself with spare time to fill but are unsure how to utilize this time, why not check out one of the different types of free online games available on the internet.
You can find games online to entertain anyone in many different age groups. There are several games available for young children, teenagers, and adults. Many of the games you would find online are targeted for a specific age group. The ones that are geared towards younger children are often times educational and interactive. On the other hand, the ones created for adult entertainment are usually constructed in such a way that the only thing they provide to their users is a way to beat boredom. So what are the many different types of games available on the internet today?
One of the most popular online game genres is the multi-player RPGs. These allow a massive amount of players to be in the game at the same time. The unique thing about these games is that everyone is playing their own personal game while being able to interact with the rest of the gamers who are online at that same moment. These games generally revolve around a fantasy world in which people have created characters. While playing the game you are supposed to remain in character at all times and submerse yourself into the idea of this fantasy Kingdom. Many of these games require a membership at some point to be able to progress further in the game. However, there are some available that are completely free to use.
Another popular way to fill your spare time is to play one of the millions of flash games available on the internet. You can find a game about almost anything, and these games are usually easy to beat but very addicting when playing. The type of flash game you might find online would include shooting, racing, puzzle, and other silly stress relieving games.
Children can enjoy one of many different education games available to them virtually. Almost any cartoon on television has a game that goes along with it online. The best thing about many of these games is that children are learning valuable moral or scholastic lessons without even realizing it. To them, it does not feel like a chore to play these games and in return, they are subconsciously soaking up the information that is being fed to them throughout the game. สล็อต
There are millions of free online games available to play. Finding them is extremely easy and in many cases, there is not much required of your computer to play them. There are many different types of online games, that was not even touched upon in this article. It would be impossible to count the amount of free online games available to a person today. The next time you find yourself with some time to kill why not check out one of the millions of games available online.
The video game market is a huge part of the entertainment industry. Since it is worth billions of dollars each year, it is easy to see why the market gets loaded down with counterfeit games coming from fake suppliers. This can create a problem for you if you are buying bulk games for your business or even if you just want to purchase them for your own use. Doing a quick internet search will bring up many sources, however, these sources may not be legitimate.
Technological advances today have made it easy for people to copy and counterfeit video games. With new releases making millions in the first day, it is easy to see why you can find so many fake games out there on the market. When you see top selling games online for really low prices beware! These are usually counterfeit.
These five rules can help you avoid counterfeit video games
Whether you are looking to buy new or even used games, these rules will help you avoid ending up with fakes. No matter what gaming system you are buying for from PS2 or Xbox or any of the others, these same rules will help you get legitimate wholesale games.
The first rule to consider is:
Think realistically. An authentic new release of a popular game selling an unbelievable low price just doesn’t legitimately happen. If it is a hot game that is selling well in the store, ask yourself this question – Why would this distributor be selling this at this low of a price? The answer is usually because it is a counterfeit.
The second rule is this:
When you find a wholesale game distributor that has multiple copies of a top selling popular video game when all the stores are out of stock, ask yourself this question – Why do they have so many of these games when the stores are all sold out? The answer is that they are probably counterfeit copies of the game. These are common listings on many online auction sites. When you see this, it should be a giant red flag! If you are considering buying one of these make sure to look closely at the description in the listing. Most counterfeiters will be quite vague in their description and will usually not disclose the manufacturer of the product. They also will most likely not say anything about the authenticity of the game. They do not mention this for a reason, if they don’t claim it to be real, then they figure you can’t complain when you receive a fake copy.
The third rule:
Video games that are listed as new but opened should put up a red flag for you. Make sure that you find out why it has been opened and why they are selling it. If you are buying them wholesale in lots, that have been opened, I would strongly recommend against this.
The fourth rule:
When you see a game advertised by video games wholesalers that is said to be new, but it does not come in the original box, beware! If the original instruction manual or booklet is not included you can bet it is probably a counterfeit.
The fifth rule:
Make sure you do some research on the wholesalers you are dealing with. Check out their feedback and search them on the web to look for any complaints against them. It is a good idea to try to call them on the phone and ask some questions. Most fake games come from Asia, so use caution when dealing with sellers in these areas.
These principles also apply when you are dealing with wholesale video games such as wholesale Wii games, wholesale Xbox games, wholesale ps3 games, wholesale PSP games, wholesale Xbox 360 games, wholesale Nintendo DS games, and even looking to purchase wholesale PC games and wholesale video game accessories. สมัครสล็อต
The bottom line is, just use your common sense. If a deal sounds too good to be true, stay away from it. Don’t be in such a rush to purchase that you do not take the time to check out the company completely. When buying wholesale video games you can find some great bargains out there, but buyer beware! These simple steps can help you avoid getting ripped off and help you get a true bargain!
The Apple iPad is an incredible device that’s making waves in board gaming communities the world over, but why? What do traditional board games have to do with the iPad? Can physical games with lots of pieces faithfully be converted to a small touch screen device? Are they any areas in which the iPad is actually better than the physical board game?
Despite what many hardcore board game enthusiasts may want to believe, the iPad is actually a great addition to the wardrobe full of bits and pieces, “real life” physical board games. But it will never replace the physical ones – just as it will never replace the experience of gathering around a table with 4 friends.
The size of the screen, for the time being, is the primary limitation on the iPad gaming experience – yet the size is also an advantage. For instance, the combination of the iPad, iPhone, and Nintendo DS have utterly destroyed the “travel” game industry. No longer are we forced to play monopoly with tiny pieces that get lost down the back of the seat! Long trips with the children are a whole lot easier, now. The small screen does mean however that it is not particularly suited to being placed in the center of a large table and sat around. An impressive attempt at small-scale coffee table gaming was by Days of Wonder’s “Small World” board game app, which includes a coffee table mode as well as the standard “pass and play” modes. In coffee table mode, the iPad would detect that it is laying horizontally on a tabletop and automatically keep the board in a fixed position, with each players interface area kept on the appropriate side of the screen. However, this style of play was limited to 2 players, as the interface elements for more than 2 players simply couldn’t fit on the screen. The “pass and play” mode is standard to nearly every board game conversion for the iPad yet, allowing for more players by passing the device around. Indeed, “pass and play” is the only mode possible when games include some element of secrecy regarding players cards – using the iPad to play Poker with a friend sitting opposite you simply isn’t possible with just one device. Obviously, with more than one iPad, we can achieve a somewhat similar experience in terms of gameplay, but the social interaction would plummet – each player may as well be staring at a computer screen.
Which bring us to our next point, one in which iPads really win over on physical board games – the fact that physical games require physical players. A weekly gaming session is difficult at best to organise – scheduling conflicts, gaming preferences – can sometimes lead to an unsatisfactory gaming get-together. With an internet connection, and iPad though – you can potentially be playing with people all over the world who want to play the same game as you, at the same time that is convenient to you. Of course, the social interactions aren’t the same, but the gaming experience generally is. Carcassonne is possibly the best example yet of internet gaming done right on the iPad. When you select to play an internet game, the app doesn’t ask you for usernames, passwords, to choose a game lobby or server – it just goes out to find you an opponent and gives you an estimated time. Most iPad board game conversions sadly have yet to include an internet gaming option.
So far we’ve only talked about how the iPad can replace the physical versions, but I think they can also co-exist and in fact complement them. As I said, getting a gaming group together can be difficult, so taking time to explain a new game and give it a run through before playing “for serious” is time consuming and wasteful. The iPad is a great way to practice before the real social game, to make sure you fully understand the rules and have an idea of strategies that might be played against you. And even if you have some real life experience of the rules, the iPad is a great way to discover new play styles that you might never have seen before – remember that most of the board games apps have AI routines developed by the board game creators themselves, so they usually know a trick or two that your friends might not.
The iPad can also complement the real board game even during those social gaming sessions. Scoring points, for instance, has traditionally been a rather tedious but necessary part of board games – not so with the iPad. “Agricola”, game in which players attempt to create the best farm, is a great example of this. At the end of the game, points are scored according to the size of your house, the material it is made of, the number of family members, how many fields you have managed to create… all in, there are about 15 different metrics you must check on a scoring table for. The Agricola companion app makes it easy to calculate everyone’s score by walking you through each metric and giving you a simply “number dial” element to easily input it all. The app then calculates it according to the built-in scoring tables, makes a total, then shows the results and overall winner. It even stores player data (including a photograph), and you can save every game result as well as where the game was played!
But perhaps most importantly, the iPad opens up the board gaming hoping to so many more people. It has to be said that most designer board games are generally cost prohibitive – without a personal recommendation from a friend, it’s hard to lay down $70-$100 for a board game that you’ve never heard of. Monopoly is the complete opposite of designer board games – it’s known by everyone, and the game play is relatively non-compelling. Designer board games however are known by so few, yet their game play is often magnitudes more interesting than anything in your typical high street retailer. So personally, I love the fact that more people will get to know the board games I love, through the iPad. slotxo
So what are you waiting for? Here you can find details on all of the games mentioned, as well as the best iPad board games, reviewed and
Scrabble is one of the most popular board games around. It’s a word game in which two to four players use individual lettered tiles to form words on a game board marked with a 15×15 grid. The lettered tiles are each worth a certain number of points, and the points are added up to get the player’s score for that round. There are also squares on the board that double or triple the points of the tile placed there.
The game was invented by an architect, Alfred Mosher Butts, in 1938. He wanted to make a new game, and analyzed what kinds of games were available. He discovered they fell pretty much into three categories:
- number games, such as bingo, dice;and dominoes;
- move games, such as chess and checkers; and
- word games, such as anagrams.
Butts decided to make a game combining chance and skill, so he used features of crossword puzzles and anagrams to make his game.
To make his new game, he combined parts of doing anagrams and partly how you work a crossword puzzle. To decide on letter distribution, Butts studied the front page of The New York Times and did painstaking calculations of letter frequency. His basic cryptographic analysis of English, along with the original tile distribution he worked out to match the letter frequency continue to be valid after all these years.
His first word game was called Lexiko. Later he decided to make a variation with the board and crossword-type game play and named it “Criss-Crosswords”. It featured a game board made of architectural blueprint paper glued onto an old chess board.
Although Butts made a few sets of the game himself, he didn’t have much luck selling the game, and no major game manufacturer would buy his invention. Later, around 1948, he met James Brunot. He owned one of the original Criss-Crosswords games, and bought the rights to manufacture the game from Butts in exchange for a royalty on the sale of the games. Although he left most of the game the same, he did change the rules to make it easier to play. He also slightly rearranged the premium squares and changed the name to Scrabble.
The game was not an instant success. Butts and his family made 2,400 sets of the game that first year, and lost money doing it. However, the game steadily grew in popularity. Then in the early 1950s, the president of Macy’s tried the game while on vacation and liked it so much, he ordered it to sell in his store. That was the tipping point, and within a year, Scrabble was so popular the games were being rationed to stores around the country.
As Scrabble grew in popularity, it came to the point Brunot could no longer meet the demand, so he sold the manufacturing rights to Long Island-based Selchow and Righter (one of the manufacturers who, like Parker Brothers and Milton Bradley Company, had previously rejected the game). Selchow & Righter bought the trademark to the game in 1972.
In 1986, Selchow and Righter sold the game to Coleco, who soon after went bankrupt. The company’s assets, including Scrabble and Parcheesi, were purchased by Hasbro.
Today Scrabble is a trademark of Hasbro, Inc. in the United States and Canada and of Mattel elsewhere. This game is so popular, it is sold in 121 countries in 29 different language versions. One hundred and fifty million sets have been sold worldwide, and sets are found in one out of every three American homes. It comes in a Standard, Deluxe and Junior edition, plus a travel edition. There is a Spanish and a French version. It can be played on computers, Sony PSP, and the Nintendo DS. สมัครสล็อต